As parents ourselves, We've HELPED narrow down THE search + connect you with A SELECTION OF the "best-of-the-best sitters" in Los Angeles!
- We don't let anyone become a sitter with Sitters of Los Angeles. We pride ourselves on our 5 star reputation.
- We have met all of the sitters on our website in-person and keep in contact! Some have been with us 3+ years.
- We perform reference checks and require more than 5 years of varied child care experience.
- We make sure every sitter is background checked and registered with TrustLine (a CA Dept. of Social Services program).
- We make sure every sitter is First Aid and CPR trained - And that it stays current.
- We closely monitor feedback from our members, like you!
Why would you invite a stranger into your home that you've found on an impersonal, corporate website?
We're a local, family operated business with our reputation on the line. We have hand selected a SMALL, but exceptional, TEAM OF sitters WE WOULD FEEL CONFIDENT LEAVING OUR OWN children WITH.
MESSAGE AVAILABLE SITTERS, GET A SAME DAY REPLY!
How do I contact the sitters?
Contact sitters directly using the request form on our online platform at any hour. Sitters will review your message and, if available on your selected dates, will respond using your preferred contact method - email, text or phone call!
How much do the sitters charge?
Sitters set their own rates which may vary slightly between sitters depending on their qualifications and the needs of your family. Rates will be quote by the sitter before you need to confirm anything. Expect to pay an experienced childcare provider in Los Angeles approximately $20-25/hour
Need someone last minute? We're so confident you'll hear back from an amazing sitter within a few hours (during waking hours) that we'll refund your most recent payment and cancel your membership within 24 hours, or before you need the booking (whichever is first) if you don't find care that fits your family's needs.