We're always searching Los Angeles for the best child care providers to advertise their services on our network. We can't accept everyone and do have strict standards.
To have a profile on the LA Sitter website, you must first meet our minimum requirements:
- Must be over 21 years of age and legally allowed to work in the USA
- Must have at least 3-5 years of professional experience working with children
- Must have outstanding references who can verify your employment history
- Must have graduated high school (a college education is highly favored)
- Must communicate clearly and effectively in English (spoken and written)
- Must have current First Aid and CPR certifications
- Must be registered with TrustLine (or willing to do so)
- Must be willing to undergo a fingerprint background check
All applicants must complete an application form. You should demonstrate that you have the skills and experience our members are looking for before we will consider moving forward with an in-person interview.
Why do our sitters love LA Sitter?
Our network of sitters can expect fair hourly rates of $20-25 on average, based on their level of training and experience.
Plus we offer ongoing support and monitored feedback as well as sitter social days and discounted training opportunities.
March 17, 2018 @ 12PM - St. Patrick's Day BBQ
June 2018 - Beach Day
September 2018 - Hiking
December 2018 - Holiday Ice Skating